Ganesha is made from two words GAN (Devta) Plus ISH (God) thatmeans god of gods. Ganesha is also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka and Gajanana. This is believed that Gansesha is the god of Wisdom and intelligence. Ganesha is the son of Shiv and Mata Pārvati. Moush is the Vahan (Vehicle) of Ganesa. Worship of Ganesha is famous in Maharashtra, UP and Bihar.
- Lord ganesha is the elder son of Shiv and Parvati
- Ganesha has two wife Riddhi and siddhi
- Favorite food of Ganesha is Laddu
- Ganesha is an elephant headed God.
- One left teeth of Ganesh is broken
- SiddiVinayak Minder is one of the famous temple of Lord ganesha located in the Maharashtra.
- LalBagh temple of ganesha located in Maharashtra Mumbai is a popular temple which is visited approx. one core people per year.